Tuesday 22 September 2015


WORRY LESS


ignitechurch.com
A look at the creation story makes me see how special you and I are to God. When God created most things, the Bible states that ‘God saw that it was good’ (Genesis 1: 4, 10, 12, 18, 21, 25). However, it was after He created man He looked at everything and at this point, the Bible states ‘it was VERY good’ (Genesis 1:31 KJV). As a matter of fact, ‘it was SO good, SO VERY GOOD! (Genesis 1:31 The Message Bible)

Why was it after He made man that everything became very good? He made us in His image, skillfully crafting us like the Master Artist that He is.

This knowledge therefore makes me believe that He who saw the ‘so very good’ in me has great plans for me. Therefore, I can’t be found worrying about my life. For I know the thoughts He has for me are good (Jeremiah 29:11). So I cast all my cares upon Him for He cares for me (1 Peter 5:7) and I know that I am in safe hands. So are you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment