Thursday 17 September 2015

HIS SIGNATURE


When I was a new entrant at my secondary school (high school), the need to have a signature dawned on me. So I came up with almost everything and anything I could formulate. Finally, I settled for one. And it had to be consistent. Oh what a tough time I had! You probably have experienced same too.

There’s a better signature all around us. Day in day out, they tell of God’s amazing wonder! The beautiful sky that sometimes appears to be moving, the vast ocean, land and sea creatures and other sceneries. So amazing!

 I had the opportunity of visiting a water fall in Kutiang Village, Obudu Local Government of Cross River state, Nigeria. It felt great feeling the great rush of the water (my first time at a water fall ;-) ). Truly, it was God’s signature. I’m trying so hard to explain His signature but hard as I try, I’m short of words! Wait! I think I found a better way to explain it…

When I view and consider your heavens, the work of your fingers,

The moon and the stars, which You have ordained and established,

What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You care for him?

O Lord. Our Lord, how excellent (majestic and glorious) is Your name in all the earth! (Psalm 8: 3,4,9)

So vast is His signature. They praise God always. I am His signature. And so are you.

Got a beautiful picture or image depicting God’s signature? Please share with me here or on my Facebook page  facebook.com/oluwatobi.omotosho with the hash tag #HisSignature.

Would love to hear from you.

2 comments: